Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To catch you up

Ok... So it's kind of hard for me to actually blog since, even though it's 2012, the only Internet I have at home is dial-up. Aww the joys of country living! I am going to attempt to at least post pictures of what I make. I bought a fancy app for my iPad to see if that helps. Somehow being able to use my iPad to do something is extra incentive. With the amount of money I paid for it, I use it all I can.
Anyway.... to catch you up on the things I've made lately, here a few pictures.

Mark's ninja birthday cake!

iPhone's and hearts and tvs, oh my!

Cameo and Dennis's wedding cake.

Owl cake pops. (ignore the knife, I promise they were friendly)

Bowling cake pops for my lovely Aunt's birthday.

Followed by Wonder Woman cake pops the very next day for my cousin's birthday.

Captain Hook Cake Pops. Really loved these. Plus, they were chocolate raspberry! YUM!!!

Fun circle and dot cake for Kimmy's birthday (my sister).
AND........

...last, but not least, my cousin's 20th anniversary cake! Which, btw, is today. I'll be delivering it to their party after work. Then all the hand shaped flowers go on! I'll post an updated picture when they do :)
There have been many more creations, but these are the few that I have pictures of. I really need to buy a new camera so I can get you guys some good pictures.
Until next time....(and who knows when that will actually be :))

UPDATE: here is the anniversary cake all finished at the party!




Just how I hoped it would look. :) I'll have to make this one again. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment